Monday, September 29, 2008

Symptoms of Today

  • Really tingly, pin-prickly, itchy sensations on my scalp, back and arms.
  • Totally exhausted; had to be driven to school
  • Arms don't hurt so bad (obviously since I just typed out that huge journal entry and am adding another post)
  • Circulation just feels tight around biceps
  • Everything tastes wrong today: sweet beautiful Clementine oranges tasted bitter and once almost like dill
  • So I didn't eat much of anything today: a small cup of cereal, an orange, some crackers, a fruit leather, and about a 1/2 cup of BBQ pork
  • I'm really feeling emotionally upbeat and stable
  • Physically, I felt weird and surreal all day
  • Tried to clean up my room but only got halfway through dealing with my laundry scattered everywhere
  • Started feeling sick (i.e. totally nauseated) right at 5 p.m.
  • Threw up
  • Crawled to bed
  • Had a really nasty headache, so I utilized a cold rag and frozen yogurt squeezer as a cold pack (since we seem to be down to one rice bag... that had been left out)
  • fell immediately asleep
  • slept like a log for almost three hours
  • woke up feeling a little better

1 comment:

Karen said...

I just really love you and am praying for you.
Psalm 62 is my favorite Psalm, read it, it'll encouarage you more than i anything i can say!
God is our Rock and refuge, we will not be greatly shaken!