Saturday, November 8, 2008

A 4-day

Mixed results over the last couple days.

Slept for 12 hours Thursday, yay. Slept about an hour and a half last night, not-so-yay. (But I had time to pray and plenty of people to pray for, so it worked out okay.)

Today I got up at 6:50 (nice to know that it can still happen). A friend drove me to a meeting of energetic financial planners, where I decided that ISN’T what I want to do with my remaining three brain cells.

And then this afternoon, I actually drove a vehicle for the first time in over four weeks (nice to know that it can still happen). I’m in excruciating amounts of pain from my shoulders up… but walking tolerably well, breathing like a human, and typing admirably. *shrug* My symptoms are like the weather in Illinois.

But I’m having really weird feelings (or lack thereof) in my face. Lips and tongue in particular. What’s the little dent in the corner of your mouth called? I don’t remember. But mine on the right side keeps feeling like I’ve got a hair in it or something. And that side of my tongue is acting up. Not counting my chickens or anything, but not really looking forward to possible Bell ’s Palsy. All my emoticons are going to have to look like this: ;-/

II Chronicles 16:8“Oh give thanks to the Lord, call upon His name; Make known His deeds among the peoples”

James 1:2-4“Consider it pure joy my brothers, whenever you face trials of many kinds, because you know that the testing of your faith develops perseverance. Perseverance must finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. “

No comments: